From: Adrian Bunk <bunk@us...> - 2009-07-21 11:40:57
* This should be the last -rc before 1.6.0.
* Performance of Liferea might have slightly improved, but bigger work
on the known performance problems will happen for Liferea 1.8.
* Due to a temporary dbus API breakage, Gwget 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 are not
usable for Lifereas enclosure download.
Changes in this release:
* Open the "Decrease/Increase Text Size" menu instead of the
* Fixes SF #2787817, SF #2814022, Debian #525368:
Work around several eggtrayicon crashes. (Adrian Bunk)
* Fix target="_blank" links not opening in tabs.
(Emilio Pozuelo Monfort)
* Fixes a crash on some newsbin items without parents.
* Fixes crash when removing Google Reader node when update
of one of it's subscriptions is in progress.
* Fixes SF #2789255: Crash when quitting during download.
(Lars Lindner, reported by Hubert Figuiere)
* Reduce memory usage by only using a WebKitWebSettings for all
the htmlviews. (Emilio Pozuelo Monfort)
* Fixes SF #2823359: Subscription -> New Source crashes
(Lars Lindner, reported by Michal Nowak)
* Require WebKitGtk+ >= 1.1.10 to avoid problems with older
versions. (Adrian Bunk)
* Fixes SF #2815397: Don't scale images when scaling the text.
* Fixes Debian #537295: Work around a format misdetection in
(Adrian Bunk, reported by Brian M. Carlson)
* Fixes Debian #537332: Infinite loop on 404 errors.
(Emilio Pozuelo Monfort, reported by Vadim Peretokin
and Helmut Grohne)
* Update of Arabic translation. (Khaled Hosny)
* Update of Brazilian Portuguese translation. (Leon Nardella)
"Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
"Only a promise," Lao Er said.
Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.