From: Lars Lindner <lars.lindner@gm...> - 2007-02-01 21:04:46
Version 1.2.5 (Stable)
* Disabling GtkHTML2 support for x86_64 platforms.
Maintainers: please do discontinue any GtkHTML2 support
on such platforms if possible, as it cause only trouble!
* Removed console warning that was given on each startup
as long as social bookmarking site was not set.
* Fixes Debian #408475: liferea wrapper script is brittle,
depends on $0 (report and patch by jrodman)
* Fixes a type problem in the Digest authentication that
caused crashes on AMD64 (SF #1636563)
* Fixes for Turkish translation (Mehmet Atif Ergun)
* Fixes for Arabic translation (Khaled Hosny)
* New Russian translation (Oleg Maloglovets)