From: Lars Lindner <lars.lindner@gm...> - 2006-12-07 22:33:09
Am Donnerstag, den 07.12.2006, 17:55 +0100 schrieb Pierre Pronchery:
> Using Liferea 1.0.25 on NetBSD.
I'm really grateful for this patch! Thanks!!!
I think this solves at least a part of the 64bit mystery.
I applied you second proposal (changing the definition type
of timea and timeb). I used gulong as type and casted to time_t
for difftime(). I hope this is correct.
I created a 1.0.27 release to distribute the fix and will apply
the same changes to 1.1 every moment now. I also checked all other
calls of gtk_tree_model_get() for similar type mismatches but in
the 1.0 code all other calls look good. In 1.1 I already found
an additional missing unsigned...
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.