From: Lars Lindner <lars.lindner@gm...> - 2006-08-09 22:35:17
* Fixes SF #1266406 which caused vfolder rules
not to match item descriptions correctly.
* Fixes the problem that one cannot enter
periods in the URL entry of tabs. This
problem was introduced with 1.0.19.
* Adds a patch from Remi Cardona that allows
building against SeaMonkey.
* Adds patch #1294843 from Yaakov Selkowitz
to improve compile support on Cygwin.
* Adds a patch for SF #1537325 from Ed Catmur
that improves the text direction of headlines
in the tree views or the notification popups
for mixed text.
* Raises Pango dependency to 1.4.0