#1) transformation of liflines/remove.c to gedlib/remove.c
I was thinking of adding sources etc to things that
can be deleted, and in preparation I was looking over
the delete code again, and remembering how I wanted to split
the UI parts further away from the non-UI parts. (I had done
some splitting when I did my windows version, but only inside
I changed from
liflines/remove.c -- delete code for spouses & children
both UI & non-UI
lifelines/delete.c -- delete code for indis & fams
both UI & non-UI
liflines/delete.c -- UI code for all deletes
gedlib/remove.c -- non-UI code for all deletes
(except the family delete hasn't been properly
separated, so most of it is still in liflines/delete.c)
#2) export header changes
I saw some anonymous bugs on the site listed against
the export header, so I changed
and also I added
2 VERSION 5.5
2 FORM LINEAGE-LINKED
I don't know what to do about CHAR.
Perhaps that should be drawn from an option in the
useropts table of the db.
#3) removing #include "screen.h"
I removed all includes of screen.h outside of
liflines/ and interp/. Other files now include "feedback.h",
which has a very small subset of screen.h - the subset representing
the required output feedback needed by the non-GUI part of LifeLines.
I changed all tandem commands to begin with t
(on the reasoning that they are not used over & over,
so don't need to be single letter).
I split "z" into the new commands "zi" (for individuals)
and "zz" (for anything), and also added them to the aux
I made the footer menu varying column width, and defaults
to 3 if you use 80 columns, but 5 if you use 120 columns
(as I do). (Some simple division to get the default).