Hi Pete,

For me, still the XBOX Driver is the one that is getting installed. Copy pasting the output log below. I tried to install in a 32bit Windows 8 machine and it gave the following error "The application does not contain a 32bit installer". I am positive this used to work before - albeit installs the Xbox driver - but used to work. 

The command I gave was "wdi-simple.exe --type 0 --wcid --log 0". A recompilation of the project should be good right - to note the project is compiled with Visual Studio 2010.

Thanks,
./Siva.

64 Bit log:
Extracting driver files...
libwdi:info [detect_version] Windows 7
libwdi:info [extract_binaries] successfully extracted driver files to usb_driver
libwdi:info [wdi_prepare_driver] succesfully created 'usb_driver\usb_device.inf'
libwdi:info [wdi_prepare_driver] Vista or later detected - creating and self-signing a .cat file...
libwdi:info [ScanDirAndHash] added hash for 'F:\Personal\Projects\libwdi\x64\Debug\examples\usb_driver\amd64\wdfcoinstaller01009.dll'
libwdi:info [ScanDirAndHash] added hash for 'F:\Personal\Projects\libwdi\x64\Debug\examples\usb_driver\amd64\winusbcoinstaller2.dll'
libwdi:info [ScanDirAndHash] added hash for 'F:\Personal\Projects\libwdi\x64\Debug\examples\usb_driver\usb_device.inf'
libwdi:info [CreateCat] successfully created file 'usb_driver\usb_device.cat'
libwdi:info [RemoveCertFromStore] deleted existing certificate 'CN=USB\MS_COMP_WINUSB (libwdi autogenerated)' from 'Root' store
libwdi:info [RemoveCertFromStore] deleted existing certificate 'CN=USB\MS_COMP_WINUSB (libwdi autogenerated)' from 'TrustedPublisher' store
libwdi:info [CreateSelfSignedCert] created new self-signed certificate 'CN=USB\MS_COMP_WINUSB (libwdi autogenerated)'
libwdi:info [SelfSignFile] added certificate 'CN=USB\MS_COMP_WINUSB (libwdi autogenerated)' to 'Root' and 'TrustedPublisher' stores
libwdi:info [SelfSignFile] successfully signed file 'usb_driver\usb_device.cat'
libwdi:info [SelfSignFile] successfully deleted private key
  Success
Installing driver(s)...
  Success



On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Sivaram Kannan <siva.devel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Pete,

This is now fixed in the latest git tree [1]

 
Thanks for the lightning fast fix.

./Siva.