Version 0.1.7.7 is released. The following has been changed:
- filter driver: some control transfers (vendor specific request)
failed or worked incorrectly, this bug has been fixed.
- all drivers: a bug in the inf-files which prevented the drivers
to install on win98 systems has been fixed.
- filter driver: parameter validation and error handling has been
- filter driver, dll: the maximum number of supported devices has
been increased to 256.
- dll: under some circumstances the dll didn't detect newly
connected devices correctly at runtime, this problem has
- the build system now uses the 'lib' utility from the DDK to build
the import library for Microsoft compilers. Visual C++ isn't
required any more.