OK, IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ ALL MY POEM, HERE ARE MY REQUESTS:
1) Separate toolbars
2) Order of visualization of the objects
3) Personalization of the font on dimension and thikness, bold, italic of font
4) Use OS fonts with italic, bold, underline option ecc
AND IF YOU HAVE TIME TO READ AND WANNA KNOW MY MOTIVATIONS :
1) Using LC is essential to me, but sometimes I need more time to finish my works. I have to admit that the hiding toolbars are -in my opinion- a downside of this program because close/open toolbars take a lot of time, especially when this operation has to be done hundreds of times. I am honest: theorically this could be a good different way to think about toolbars, but we (I mean we=users) need to save time, and I think that sometime I am not the only one that need to save time! Is it possible to have separated toolbars like other programs? maybe to put this feature like an option... I don't wanna rape the idea of Lc, simply It would be a very good improvement.2)
2) I work in construction sector, and I project houses or draw them... I am used to put shadows in the vertical views, so I need that lines of houses are over the shadow, tin order to show the shape of the building... this would mean much for many people, and could "turn to the dark side of the force" many other people :)
3) In LC there is only a font for dimension, so when I print drawings the line width is the same for lines and fonts; it would be cool have more option about the dimension font!
4) Well, this can be commented by itself... what do you think?
THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION ;)
Log in to post a comment.