- Win32: Add gnucash patch that looks up the dtd installation directory from the current executable's location.
- Apply patch by Geert Janssens to fix a crash on invalid date format
- Apply patch by ajseward with some additional fixes to allow wraping the library in python.
- Apply patch by Thomas Baumgart which fixes bug #5 (Transaction posting date off by one)
- Apply patch by Bill Nottingham <firstname.lastname@example.org> with various C++ include fixes for building with recent compilers.
- Add more sanity checks on string length.
- Fix gnucash crash on OFX files with non-ascii characters and very long lines. See
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=493597. Patch by Jerome Vouillon copied from the latter.
Log in to post a comment.