Interim API change stable release. New callback architecture, global context and other changes. Data elements remain read-only and the same as the 0.6 series.
- Fix compile with gcc 3.4. This also needs to be applied to the stable branch.
- Now uses a proper callback architecture (many thanks to Martin Preuss and Ryan P Bobko who contributed to it).
- Now uses gengetopt. You can now set the desired debug output from the command line without recompiling. Check ofxdump --help.
- File formet autodetection.
- Working (but incomplete) Open Financial Connectivity (OFC) support.
- Add file format autodetection architecture, can currently distinguish between OFX and OFC files.