A library of C codes for storing and managing nuclear reaction networks, that is, ensembles of nuclear species and reactions among them. libnucnet is used extensively in NucNet Tools.
- Retrieve Data.
- Run the Libnucnet__Nuc Examples.
- Run the Libnucnet__Reac Examples.
- Run the Libnucnet Examples.
The release log shows the history of the releases of libnucnet.
libnucnet API documentation extracted from the file Libnucnet__Nuc.h, Libnucnet__Reac.h, and Libnucnet.h.
- Network Calculations with libnucnet.
- This technical report describes some details on solving nuclear reaction networks with the libnucnet module.
- Previous versions: 2009-05-03-1, 2007-09-02-1.
- XML Input to libnucnet.
- libnucnet Iterators.
- This technical report describes how to iterate over species, reactions, reaction elements, or zones with libnucnet and how to apply functions during the iterations.
- Previous versions: 2009-05-17-1, 2009-01-19-1, 2008-07-21-1.
- libnucnet Views.
- This technical report presents some of the details on how to use libnucnet Views.
- Previous versions: 2012-04-21-1, 2012-03-30-1.
- Screening and Reverse Rate Correction Factors in libnucnet.
- User-Supplied Rate Functions to libnucnet.
- This technical report describes how a user can supply his/her own rate function to libnucnet-based codes.
- Previous versions: 2011-05-28-1, 2010-01-10-2.
Other Relevant Publications:
- This abstract is an appropriate published reference for libnucnet.
- This paper from the Nuclei in the Cosmos XII conference is another relevant publication.