Attached there is a patch with the following improvements:
- Fixed cyclic reference between p2p and xmpp modules
- Moved xmpppassword.h to talk/base
- Created protocolinfo.h/cc and removed
ProtocolInfoType from talk/base/port.*
- Make libjingle libraries shared and install them.
- Install include files
- Added pkgconfig files
- Added --enable-debug configure option
- Added --enable-linphone configure option
- Fixed talk/session/phone to work without LINPHONE
- Added code to set MediaEngine on
- Added --enable-examples configure option
- Added check for openssl libraries on configure
- Fixed make dist
- Other small fixes
We at Tapioca-VoIP built some debs to ubuntu with those
changes that may be found at:
It would be very nice if these changes get into
libjingle. Any doubts regarding the patches, feel free
to mail me.
Log in to post a comment.