0.8.4a - 0.8.5
This release introduces interface incompatibilities with 0.8.4.
An interface of Auth_Plugin_base has been changed. Now one must implement do_authenticate_anonymous instead of transfering flag to Auth_Plugin_base constructor.
* The fix allows one to stop server by calling Server::set_exit_flag fromanother thread. This fix should also allow run multiple HTTP servers in one process.... read more
This is maintenance release that fixes some bugs in new code.
0.8.4 - 0.8.4a
* Update MSVC project file.
* Fix unresolved symbols error when one try use Client_base::set_proxy
* Enhance compatibility with HTTP proxies (e.g. Privoxy). Put full URI in
POST header line when client configured work through HTTP proxy.
0.8.3 - 0.8.4
* HTTP Authorization (client and server).
* HTTP(S) Proxy support (on client side).
* Make Array::const_iterator compatible with STL iterators.
* Get rid of leading \n character in encoded base64.
* Send correct HTTP error packets on HTTP exceptions.
* Code cleanups, refactoring.
* Compilation warning fixes on Windows (thanks to Max Khon).
I decided transmit whole project's code base to Bazaar (instead of CVS) primarily to be more independent on network availability. I've created an account for a project on Launchpad.net, which provides Bazaar hosting.
File hosting, bug tracking and other activities will stay at SF.NET (at least for a while).
0.8.2a - 0.8.3
* Debian packaging.
* Do not throw exception on select/poll interruption with some signal. E.g during binding with gdb to an existing process.
* Refinement for Windows build: now all library dependences should be placed in a single directory, which should be stated with DEPENDS_ROOT environment variable.
This release has similar purpose as a previous 0.8.2. But unfortunatelly it appeared to by binary incompatible with it. No necesarry changes in clients code are needed.
0.8.2 - 0.8.2a
* The two level of verification for HTTP options introduced. By default weakest level is turned on. One can raise verification level on server side by calling Server::set_verification_level method.
* Sanity checking for contents of Content-Type is turned off by default. So one can use 'curl' utility without specifying -H "Content-Type: text/xml" parameter.
0.8.1 - 0.8.2
* Fix communication bug with xmlrpc-c introduced in 0.8.1. Now libiqxmlrpc just searches for inclusion of 'text/xml' string in Content-Type instead of trying parse it in more smart way.
0.8 - 0.8.1
* [ 1564903 ] Fix core dump that appear on malformed HTTP packet, when Content-Type not set. Actually I have rewritten mini HTTP parser from scratch.
* The inner per-connection buffer's size has been increased for better performance.
* Configure script no longer searches for boost-unit-test-framework by default.
Meet Libiqxmlrpc 0.8. This release focused on two new features: external method dispatchers and Windows port - library distribution contain MSVC project file (for debug configuration for awhile).
Moreover, it has passed a number of stress tests and compatibility test with xmlrpc++ and xmlrpc-c engines. A number of horrible bugs were fixed as a result of testing process.
0.7.3 - 0.8... read more
I have put 0.7.3a tarball in 0.7.3 release. It contains compilaiton fix for environments with non-standard boost location.
Hi! This is maintenance release; it adds several compilation fixes and build process clean up. It also gets rid of one debug class method, so theoretically it can raise source-level incompatibility.
0.7.2 - 0.7.3
* Compilation fix for gcc 4.1.1
(thanks to Tiziano Mueller).
* Compilation fix for Cygwin
(thanks to George Pantazopoulos).
* Compilation fix for MSVC++ 7.1.
* Now configure script treats boost configuration in more smart way with m4 macro.
(thanks to George Pantazopoulos).
* Now one can request pretty-print type name via Value::type_name
(Value::debug_type was removed!).
My personal CVS moved onto sf.net side. Now projects repository available at libiqxmlrpc.cvs.sourceforge.net
0.7.1 - 0.7.2
* Compilation fix for GNU C++ >= 3.4
* Remove last (I hope) obstacle of making library platform-independent: Replace Alarm_socket with new Reactor_interrupter class.
Project's home page has been moved on wiki engine. If you are using libiqxmlrpc in your project, please tell me, I would glad referencing it from there.
Two new features were added:
* Support for server-side method interceptors.
I.e. one can wrap calls of XML-RPC methods with arbitrary amount of
interceptors, which will do some useful job concerning any aspects, which
orthogonal in relation to actual method's functionality. E.g. such tasks
as call logging, exception's handling, and security policy treatment can
be addressed by this feature.
* Ability to register plain function as XML-RPC method implementation.... read more
I glad to represent this release in my birthday. It is good present for me :)
0.6.5 - 0.7
This release incorporates big code changes. I believe that quality of
code have been greatly improved since new test suite had been intoduced.
It allowed me to find quite interesting bugs.
Unfortunately, the win32 port is not up-to-date. But that fact that
I have replaced my "threads stuff" with boost::thread allows one
to port the whole library to Windows without much pain
(Alarm_sock is still an issue).... read more
This is PRE release. It is workable enough but lacks of up-to-date documentation, NEWs files, etc.
- Refine English (replace all words 'fabric' with 'factory')
- Some code clean-up
- Introducing some minor features
- New test suite
Please see ChangeLog file. Since it is PRE release I will not talking here a lot.
Actual release notes will dublicate this info partially.
Release with fixes on demand :)
0.6.4 - 0.6.5
* Distribution now includes configure made by autoconf-2.57.
* An argument --disable-docs for configure has been added.
* Some compilation fixes for win32 were made as well.
0.6.3 - 0.6.4
* Better support for standard algorithms usage with
I.e. now one can use std::back_inserter, std::front_inserter
(not std::inserter) with Array and so on.
* Support for client's persistent connections has been added
* Minor client's code clean-up and documentation updates
Persistent connections are not pretty tested, please contribute library with your bug reports if you would find any.
Minor interface additions/changes.
Various bug fixes.
Many bugfixes, some features additions.
Please read changelog at
0.5.5 - 0.6
* Added support for server introspection.
* Added support for Fault Code Interoperability standard.
* Added transparent charset conversion support.
* Fix compilation troubles on Win32.
Bug fixes and minor feature enchancements releases.
0.5.4 - 0.5.5
* Fix uninitialized Client::non_blocking_flag.
* Improve treatment of socket related errors.
* Minor clean ups.
0.5.3 - 0.5.4
Implemented copy constructors and = operators for Array and Struct
0.5.2 - 0.5.3
* Fix possible hang/crash in Reactor's code during
* Code clean up regarding portability on VC++.
* Added Array::const_iterator and begin/end interface.
* Added Value::arr_begin/end() interface for access to
* Added const eqivs for Value::the_array() and
Next release will introduce server Introspection and Fault Code Interoperability standard conformance.
0.5.1 - 0.5.2
* Added support for (non-standard) Nil datatype.
* Got rid of of some useless and buggy code.
* Got rid of useless VS2003 files to reduce dist's size.