* Added XBee-Tunnel-Daemon, which allows to tunnel UDP/IP packets through your XBee module.
* Reworked AT91/SAM7 port: removed FreeRTOS dependencies, implemented use of DMA for sending/receiving data.
* Updated XBee-Echo-Client so that it uses datagram sockets.
* Added libgbee port for Linux on MIPSel.
* Added libgbee port for MS Windows.
* Changed naming scheme of libgbee ports.
* Improved documentation generated by Doxygen.
This release is basically the same like the 0.2.0 release, but the library and example applications are now included in the same archive.
Version 0.2.0 is the first Alpha release of libgbee. I have added an XBee Echo Client and Server as example applications for both platforms supported by the libgbee. These example applications are published under the terms of the GNU GPL.
I have also changed the build system to use CMake, so building the library for different platforms is much easier now. Detailled build instructions can be found in the libgbee/doc folder.
The work on release 0.2.0 is almost done. Following changes will be included:
I have changed the build system to CMake, so building the library for different platforms is much easier now. I have extended the documentation by detailed build instructions, which will also be included in the next release.
I have added example applications for both, the x86/linux and at91sam7/freertos Target platforms.
Version 0.1.0 is the first pre-alpha release of libgbee. It just includes the lib itself plus some Doxygen-generated documentation.
However, I'm planning to do another release soon, which will include some example applications. Future releases will also include a network interface daemon for Linux systems and better documentation.