This was a stability release.
* Bug fixes:
+ Crash on Mac OS 10.4
+ Bad data in mixed x86_64/i386 environments with Juju
+ Wrong return value from dc1394_trigger_get_polarity()
+ Incomplete results from dc1394_deinterlace_stereo_frames()
* Compilation fixes when downloading from SVN
Todo of the next releases includes:
* new features.
* Runtime selection of platform (juju, linux legacy, mac os, etc.) vs current compile time. This will allow a single compile of libdc1394 to run on either juju or an older kernel.
* Support IIDC-over-USB from Point Grey.
Longer term todo:
* Better detection of corrupt frames on Linux
* Accurate timestamps on Juju
* Hotplug support
* isochronous bandwidth/channel allocation on Juju
Log in to post a comment.