From: Johann Schoonees <j.schoonees@ir...> - 2006-08-28 23:48:13
Camwire version 0.8.0 has just been released.
This release breaks compatibility with earlier configuration (.conf)
files. Please see the etc/camwire directory in the tarball for
examples of the new format. There is a new tool measureconf_1394
which automatically exercises cameras to extract their timestamp
The main changes are:
* Replaced redundant speed and bus_period in .conf file with bus_speed.
* Replaced dc1394 format and mode enums in .conf files with more
* Added transmit_overlap parameter to .conf files.
* Frame timestamps (trigger instants) are now calculated more
accurately (withing tens of microseconds) taking into account possible
time overlap of sensor read-out and frame transmission.
* Added tools/measureconf_1394.c to measure timestamp conf
parameters, optionally using the serial port for external triggering.
* Made camwire_set_frame_size() and camwire_set_framerate() match
documentation more closely: they used to fail on wayward inputs.
* Prettified web home page.
Bug reports, patches and suggestions to me as usual please.
If you use Camwire, I would like to hear from you and your
application. Drop me an email. Camwire has been stable for some time
and hence I hear little from presumably satisfied customers!
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.