From: David Moore <dcm@MIT.EDU> - 2009-06-01 04:09:31
I have just released libdc1394 2.1.1. Here are the changes:
- New features on Juju platform:
- Added timestamp support and implemented dc1394_read_cycle_timer
function (requires kernel 2.6.24+).
- Implemented dc1394_camera_set_broadcast,
dc1394_camera_get_broadcast, and automatic isochronous
channel/bandwidth allocation (requires kernel 2.6.30+).
- New features for all platforms:
- Added new Format7 modes for IIDC 1.32
- Added missing documentation
- Bug fixes:
- Fix missing frames on Juju when host controller is OHCI 1.0
and packets-per-frame is not a multiple of 8.
- Fix wrong return value of dc1394_deinterlace_stereo_frames
- Fixed bad initializations and build options (from Mike Lundy)
- More robust /dev/fw* detection (from Stefan Richter)
- Fixed memory allocation in AdaptBuffer functions (from Damien
Thanks to everyone who helped with this release.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.