From: David Moore <dcm@MIT.EDU> - 2009-01-28 18:54:19
I am planning to release libdc1394 2.1.0 this week. I plan to bump the
minor version number since there are so many new features. The release
- USB support for Point Grey Chameleon and Firefly MV
- Platform selection at run-time instead of compile-time (juju, linux,
- Correct some bad math in the bayer conversion functions
- Juju: Retry busy transactions
- Linux: Remove bad includes from headers
If you are having any serious problems with the last release or SVN,
please report them now.
Otherwise, I plan to do the release tomorrow.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.