Leo 4.6.2 final is now available at:
Leo is a text editor, data organizer, project manager and much more. See:
Leo 4.6.2 fixes several bugs reported since Leo 4.6 was released.
The highlights of Leo 4.6
- Cached external files *greatly* reduces the time to load .leo files.
- Leo now features a modern Qt interface by default.
Leo's legacy Tk interface can also be used.
- New --config, --file and --gui command-line options.
- Leo tests syntax of .py files when saving them.
- Leo can now open any kind of file into @edit nodes.
- @auto-rst nodes allow easy editing of reStructuredText files.
- Properties of commanders, positions and nodes simplify programming.
- Improved Leo's unit testing framework.
- Leo now requires Python 2.5 or later.
- Dozens of small improvements and bug fixes.
Log in to post a comment.