Leo 4.4.8 final is now available at:
This version features a new ipython plugin that provides a two-way bridge
between Leo and IPython. See http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/IPythonBridge.html
Leo is a text editor, data organizer, project manager and much more. See:
The highlights of Leo 4.4.8:
- Leo's source code is now managed by bzr: see link below.
- Leo's discussion is now hosted by Google Groups: see link below.
- Arguments to g.es and g.es_print can be translated using gettext.
- Completed ILeo: a bridge between IPython and Leo.
- Minibuffer commands may have arguments.
- @menu trees can now refer to commands created by
@command and @button nodes.
- Added support for common @commands nodes in settings files.
Log in to post a comment.