I tried LegOS 0.2.6 with tools (I just started yesterday
as an absolute beginner).
Firmdl3.exe worked perfect with Lego USB tower but
dll.exe didn't, even though it was supposed to support
dll.exe came up with an error message that it cant
Since firmdl3.exe worked I looked at both sources and
found following line (line 430) in loader.c (datecode
04/04/02 9:01) of dll
and a similar line (line 418) in firmdl.c (datecode
04/04/02 9:01) of firmdl3
so I replaced the line I found in loader.c with the one in
firmdl.c rebuilt all and my problem was fixed. Basically I
feel it has something to do with the conversion of UNIX
slash to Windows backslash.
Corrected loader.c attached.
Log in to post a comment.