Early next week, 1.1 will enter into a feature freeze to prepare for the next release. Currently the changes include:
* Primary Key added to acc_trans table
* Links between admin and login pages
* One is required to change the admin password when it is blank (on first login etc).
* Utility included for near-real-time parts short email notifications.
* DB Updates now use one transaction per update file.
* Fixed Lynx support
* Batch printing now available for checks
* Warnings are printed when check stub is truncated
* Protection against duplicate transaction id's.
* FLOAT datatypes removed from database
* Sales Data Report added
* SL2LS.pl now dies if it cannot open the files with instructions on how to proceed manually
Some other features/changes may make it in by the feature freeze. If there are any concerns or feedback, they can be posted here.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.