Attached is an enhanced version of makefile.linux
- Resolved the *.c/*.cpp source file list to object list question
- Added a TOOLPREFIX variable for targeting a specific compiler
- Added an install target, with support for standard DESTDIR and PREFIX variables
- Added an uninstall target
- Added variables to control configuration (ENABLE_PNG, ENABLE_TILE_RENDERING, ENABLE_OFFSCREEN_RENDERING, ENABLE_TEST_GUI), to reduce the need for editing the makefile. By default, all configuration variable values are set to "Yes"
Make variable values may be set on the make command line. For example--
$ make TOOLPREFIX=i486-pc-linux-gnu-
$ make ENABLE_TEST_GUI=No
$ make DESTDIR=/tmp/dist/package PREFIX=/usr install
Log in to post a comment.