I've changed the output to organize by package. I also added a "quiet" option to list only packages and a "very verbose" option so that "verbose" shows affected files and missing dependancies while "very verbose" shows affected files and the entire "ldd" output for the file.
Hooray! After a few years of learning computers and programming, as well as borrowing from the Open Source community a great number of projects and systems, I can finally give back to the community. This tool could go much further, but "release early, release often" sounds like a good idea. Check it out, offer improvements and fixes, build on it and have fun!