This patch facilitates the use of the Psh module (when
it is present on a user's system). This patch includes
the following modifications:
- Replaced Perl -w option with $^W=1 to suppress
warnings when Psh is in use.
- Added dynamic check for availability of Psh module.
- Added 'history' command to view Term::ReadLine::Gnu
- Added warnings/errors when 'redir' command fails.
- Added variables $PSH_SUPPORT and $LDAPSH_PARSER to
indicate whether Psh is in use.
- Documented Psh command-line syntax (dual
documentation of ldapsh and Psh syntaxes).
- Provide Psh::Strategy::Ldapsh::Perlfunc and
- Modify main loop to use Psh, when it is available.
- Regex patch for ldapsh built-in pipe syntax.
Log in to post a comment.