Anonymous
2016-05-23
2016-05-26
  • Comment has been marked as spam. 
    Undo

You can see all pending comments posted by this user  here

Anonymous - 2016-05-23

Hi,

I am new user to LDAP admin tool. Can anyone please tell how to create a new group with LDAP tool ??? Also in the "Edit" function the "new" button is inactive can anyone help me with it ???

• Tihomir Karlovic

Hi,

the New option is grayed out wenn you try to create an object within a non-container object. Ldap Admin allows you to create entries only in a container objects (those designated as such,such as Ou is, for instamce) or any other unknown (this means, not supported by LdapAdmin natively and not introduced with templates) entry. It will not allow you to create entries in known non-container objects (such as User or Group objects) by default. You can turn this behaviour off by unchecking the Enforce Container option in Option dialog, if neccessary.

Cheers,
    Tihomir

• Comment has been marked as spam. 
    Undo

You can see all pending comments posted by this user  here

Anonymous - 2016-05-25

Hi,

Thanks, that was helpful. But now when i am trying to create entry in OU then i get the following error,

LDAP error !!! Insuffiencent Rights: 00000005: SecErr: DSID-031521 DO. problem 4003 (INSUFF_ACESS_RIGHTS), data 0

• Tihomir Karlovic

You are not authorized to create objects in LDAP directory. You may be logged in anonymously or you are using credentials which have no permission to edit LDAP directory. You have to use credentials with r/w access to directory.

Cheers,
    Tihomir

Anonymous

Cancel  Add attachments

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks