From: Vincent Snijders <vsnijders@vo...> - 2009-10-30 22:35:15
The Lazarus team is glad to announce the 0.9.28.2 release. This release
is based on fpc 2.2.4.
This release can be downloaded from the SourceForge download page:
The Lazarus 0.9.28 release had two known issues. This release fixes:
* Fixed compiling a test application without saving (missing project1.lrs)
* Fixed Lazarus directory set by deb package
The following changes are also included:
* Fixed conflicting key definitions related to persistent block
* Fixed quick paste selection
* Fixed endless auto sizing loop when opening project (issue 14862)
The list of changes can be found here:
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.