From: Joseph Flynn <jwflynn1@us...> - 2009-04-11 15:59:45
Update of /cvsroot/lame/lame/dshow
In directory ddv4jf1.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv8481
- Added support for the DirectShow IAMStreamConfig Interface to the LAME encoder filter output pin.
- Modified the DirectShow filter registration section so that the LAME Encoder filter is correctly registered in the Audio Compressors filter category. This will allow third-party encoding applications using the DirectShow System Device Enumerator Interface to correctly detect the LAME encoder when querying the Audio Compressors filter group.
- Modified the filter registration information so that the MP3 audio subtype is correctly reported as being supported on the encoder output pin. This will allow third-party encoding applications using the DirectShow IFilterMapper2 Interface to recognize that the LAME encoder supports MP3 output.
- Altered the Filter Merit Value that was being used when the filter was registered so that it is now using the standard DirectShow compressor filter merit value of MERIT_DO_NOT_USE (0x200000). Previously, the filter was being registered using a value of MERIT_SW_COMPRESSOR (0x100000), which was at a lower priority (i.e. worse priority) than MERIT_DO_NOT_USE. This prevented the LAME Encoder filter from being selected for use by some third-party encoding applications.
- Added code to calculate the frame length of the audio frames used for the nBlockSize element of the WAVEFORMATEX output structure. Previously this value was simply hard-coded to 1.