Adds support for framed routes being added on 2 different sessions. This is done as follows:
- The tail of the IP hash becomes a pointer to a struct
- The add/remove functions for the ip hash have been made aware of the struct at the end
- The lookup function has been extended to use the source IP as a key to work out which tunnel to send the traffic down
- Spoof protection has been modified to handle the possibility of having multiple correct paths.
- A linked-list of routes has been created
- Routes are only added/removed when there are no sessions found for the route.
The IPv6 code has not been tested, but I believe it is correct (mostly a copy of the ipv4 code).
Log in to post a comment.