From: Stephen Allewell <stephen@mi...> - 2006-06-25 19:23:15
Just a quick note to let you all know that I have done some updates to
CVS to include some new functionality and improve some of the old.
An extract from the change log
* Added a new palette manager to replace add floss and remove flosses
* New palette manager allows allocation of strands for stitches and
* New palette manager allows allocation of symbols for flosses
* Import / Export of library patterns
* Undo / Redo partially implemented
* Faster rendering speed
* Mouse tracking display in the status bar
* Selection tool and drawing tools scroll the editor screen
* Bug fix for using background images not on the local file system
* Bug fix for filenames used on the command line
* Bug fix page page wrapping
It is my intention of releasing V0.8 in the near future, for which there
may also be a Dutch translation.
With the addition of Import and Export of library patterns, it will now
be possible for those generous people to share any patterns that you
have created libraries for.
If you have access to CVS please try the new version and give me some
From: Stephen Allewell <stephen@mi...> - 2009-10-23 21:27:37
I have committed some more updates to CVS over the last few days and
would appreciate any feedback from those who can test.
* Added on the fly conversion of floss colours when pasting (drag and
drop) from patterns or libraries
using a different floss scheme than the target pattern.
* Added check for the Caps Lock key in the alphabet tool.
* Added configuration option to use or ignore the Caps Lock key.
* Added properties dialog for the catagory items
* Changed alphabet tool to search library for space character before
* Added configurable options to configuration dialog for the alphabet tool
* Added drag and drop support of patterns to list view items
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.