From: Thomas Eschenbacher <Thomas.Eschenbacher@gm...> - 2012-11-09 17:15:23
I recently released Kwave v0.8.9.
This is the first release with support for MP3 import *and* export!
Here the list of changes:
* new feature: MP3 export via external program "lame", "toolame" and
"twolame", with configurable command line options
* new feature: allow change of compression type via file info
* fix for SF #3528848, removed -Wl,--add-needed from plugin LINK_FLAGS
* speedup: improved performance of sample writer
* wav import/export: support for some more meta data tags
* bugfix: meta data lost when writing wav files that had meta data for
product/album or subject/track at the same time
* bugfix: broken signal/slot connection in SaveBlocks plugin
* workaround for bug in id3lib, SF #3534143:
ignore id3lib crc check result for MPEG Layer II files
* bugfix: Gentoo ebuild lacked required svg use flag for
* bugfix: File/SaveAs now uses last recently used directory and extension
together with the user defined file name
* bugfix: PluginManager::sync caused application slowdown or stale GUI
Please feel free to test it and inform me about bugs and problems
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.