From: Thomas Eschenbacher <Thomas.Eschenbacher@gm...> - 2007-01-01 19:46:46
I recently released Kwave version 0.7.8
It contains a the following changes:
* bugfix: workaround for bug in ALSA, crashed when initializing
the dsnoop plugin
* bugfix: error in swap file handling, one sample was destroyed
when resizing. Affects cut, delete, crop and many other functions.
* fixed the incorrect usage of the word "loose"
(thanks to J.T. Hundley)
* bugfix: went back to old implementation of ThreadsafeX11Guard class
in order to fix a deadlock (closes sourceforge bug #1623357)
* documentation update: mention Subversion instead of CVS
* zero plugin: new mode, support for inserting a range filled with
* fixed the macro functions "Fade Leadin" and "Fade Leadout",
using the new mode of the 'zero' plugin
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.