Kst 2.0.7 binaries for win32 are now available for download.
Because Kst 2.0.1 had a serious bug we release already today Kst 2.0.2:
Kst does not crash any more when ASCII data is imported.
UPDATE: This release has been removed because of a serious bug making Kst unusable. Please update to 2.0.2 which will be released soon.
Kst 2.0.1 has been released with many bugfixes and a polished GUI (e.g. drag and drop of plots between tabs).
New binaries for Windows with experimental support for netCDF files are now available in the Snapshot folder.
Example netCDF files could be found at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/files.html.
Kst 2.0.0 Beta 5 is released.
Sources for all platforms and binaries for Windows
could be downloaded from here:
This is by far the most usable Kst2 version to date.
Many bugs have been fixed, both under Linux and Windows.
Here is an incomplete list of changes:
- importing ASCII data under Windows is now much faster
- GSL plugins are now also available under Windows
- building out-of-source is now supported
- improved performance of the update system
- new, clearer font system
- printing options are remembered and batch printing usable again
- netCDF support for vectors on Linux
- internal: DataSource interface cleanup, more support for meta-data
- huge memory leak fixed on Windows... read more