In my haste to add more testing I made a design choice that I am not impressed with. I have left the IO stuff entangled with the soap stuff and didn't make it any better by adding the service connection object the way I did. I am going to be working on changing this a bit to decouple the REAL transport items from the xml bits a bit more. This might change the way you will need to use the class but should make the interface cleaner, easier to test, result in less code, and make it easier to use in general.
Hang in there.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.