Essentially I'd love KSmoothDock to mimic a lot of the functionality of StarDock's ObjectDock.
I'd love to see the following features in KSmoothDock:
1. Tabbed docks i.e. have a tab bar along the top of the dock that allows you to switch between different icon sets.
2. Drag/drop icon creation/removal. Drag an icon from anywhere onto the dock. When you don't want it, drag off the dock and drop it.
3. Allow for multiple docks to be placed on the screen.
4. Allow separators to be added to the dock, for example to split up icon groups, such as launchers and running tasks. I know the Pager currently acts as a separator between these two groups.
5. Different icon effects for icons requiring attention, i.e. bouncing icons, wobbling icons, pulsing icons etc.