The Krew is proud to present the first KDE4 release of your favourite file
manager! This beta is all about porting, all dependencies to the Qt3 support
libs have been removed. This is also the first release that comes with
experimental support for the Windows platform. Who thought that day will ever
Even though this release contains some new features our main focus is to
create a stable KDE4 version. Overall the release is usable but surely
contains bugs that haven't been present in prior versions. Please provide us
bug reports, feedback and patches to make it as solid as the KDE3 version.
Many thanks to everyone who supported us in the porting process!
The highlights of this release are:
- A first version of the long awaited queue manager
- Five different sorting methods
- Highlight quick search match
- Possibility to select a predefined mouse selection mode and change a detail
- Fine tuning in the Useractions
- Many many bugfixes
Changes since 2.0.0-beta1 (but not limited to):
- Ported to KDE4 not using any of the Qt3 support libs
- Experimental support for the Windows platform
- Send emails with Thunderbird
- Attach multiple files to emails
- Submenus for categories in UserAction menu and context menu
- Select encoding in content search and krarc
- New synchronizer shortcuts
Notice: if you've got bugs to report, please do so using Krusader's
website, and not using KDE's bugzilla (bugs.kde.org).
as always, enjoy
Log in to post a comment.