Needed Documentation, etc.

2001-07-02
2001-07-05
  • Mikey Lubker

Mikey Lubker - 2001-07-02

Please feel free to request any information (in whatever form needed, including VB Forms, Graphics, Web Pages, etc. that you need to help create Kritter Kreator. I will try to meet your needs.

Also, we are on the top projects list in the Games Foundry here on SourceForge! :)

• brandon

brandon - 2001-07-03

Congrats! Now we will get the respect we deserve! Muahaha!

• Mikey Lubker

Mikey Lubker - 2001-07-03

I will be working on the cell list for Kritter Kreator; don't know when it will be done. Possibly next week, have quite a few cell ideas.
      I know it makes the project bigger, but need to have plenty of units in a RTS game, right?

I am glad we're on the top games list. We still are, by the way. We are currently number 17. :)

Ratchet

• brandon

brandon - 2001-07-04

The second thing I do in java is write a generic class for the kritters. That will be fun and creative (for me). The first thing I am going to do in java is write a program or two that are based on programs Ive written in VB. That way, I can become more familiar with the parts of the language that I use most. First, I will write my imfamous Number Guessing Bot. It is the best! http://carrotx.luniac.com to check it out. Oh wait. luniac is down :(

• Mikey Lubker

Mikey Lubker - 2001-07-05

On our status in Games Foundry, we are currently number 15.

Glad you're working in Java now, Brandon. Maybe you can see if anyone else will work with you on the kritter class to get it done faster. I would be willing to help as long as the code is commented. Do you have the Number Guessing Bot not on Luniac (ie email it to me)?

Ratchet

• Ravi Ande

Ravi Ande - 2001-07-05

I would definitely like to help port the code or otherwise in Java. I have done enough design & development on huge java projects to be compfortable enough to code in Java in sleep. (Okay the last part of is a little exaggerated ;). Java is the last thing I think when I sleep )

• brandon

brandon - 2001-07-05

ya. I can email it. It is up on another server somewhere but I dont know where. Its at a couple VB source code sites. I can email you the latest version. Its fun to play with.

Oh good. I dont know java very well yet. I need to buy a book. Lately, I have been learning at java.sun.com

• Mikey Lubker

Mikey Lubker - 2001-07-05

Sounds good to me, Ravi.
      Hope you get the NGB to me soon, Ratchet.

Ratchet