The following problem I've got only in KPlayer (not in command line mplayer or KPlayer), and only with Videos, never with mp3s for example.
When I try to play a video, and enter "-ao esd:192.168.1.1" as an additional command line argument (to stream audio to an eSound daomon on my router), in about 70% of the cases playback just stops after a couple of seconds. No sound and window goes black. I couldn't narrow this down -- even using the same file, one time it works just as normal and the next time it doesn't.
I'm linking to text files (too big to upload here, apparently), one of a session where it did work (working.txt) and one session (done right afterwards, same file) where playback stopped (bug.txt). When playback stops, it always does so at the line "Destroying Mplayer Process". However, I noticed that that line also pops up when everything is working fine (only in that case it moves on from there). Here are the files:
I'm using Mplayer 1.0rc1-4.1.2, KPlayer 0.6.1-0.0
Log in to post a comment.