I have updated kooldock to work with KDevelop 3.4.1, and there is some changes:
- Compilation: Makefile.dist has been removed and current usage is:
$ make -f Makefile.cvs
- Directories names has changed - now /kooldock doesn't exits, istead there is /src
I hope it will work good after the change.
Some people have problems with kooldock on Gnome without installed KDE. There is problem with opening launchers - to solve this problem you must install KDEbase package.
Finally, kooldock v 0.4.6 has been released. What's new in this version:
- Added choice of amount of big icons.
- Added choice of edge on which kooldock has to appear.
- Added option allowing to don't scroll while mouse is on the same icon (centred on it).
- Added Italian translation. (Thanks to Francesco Montefoschi)
- Added desktop area clipptiong.
- Added DCOP icon area clipping.
Kooldock 0.4.5 is released. There are 2 files to download:
- Kooldock 0.4.5 i386 deb (built on kubuntu edge)
- Kooldock 0.4.5 source (actually it's pre 0.4.6)
Finally, I've written new version. I hope it'll work fine;)
- Added scrolling when kooldock need more size than desktop width.
- One-colour-background box now fits to icons.
- Improved xinerama support.
- Some stablity fixes.
- Added zooming speed choice.
- Improved 'Show after' option.