KontrolPack is an efficient, cross-platform remote shell command executor. The project's goal is to improve system interoperability connecting remote computers (independently of operating systems running) and executing shell command across networks.
This release is stable, few bugs have been fixed and the user interface has been improved. We hope that this release will allow people to understand and get an overview of what exactly is behind the KontrolPack's idea.
The main goal of this new release is to interact more and more with each platform.
JKontrolv1.1.1 Changelog :
- FIX BUG : tab panel creation.
- FIX BUG : connected client numbers.
- Improvement : Client handling more user friendly.
- Improvement : command results displayed more as an actual console.
- Improvement : remote computer name and icons according to remote operating system displayed.
- Improvement : possibility to save the command results in a file format.
- Code refactored.
ShellKontrolv0.1.3 Changelog :
- Improvement : Client now send parameters to the server
- Improvement : Performance and session management improved.
- FIX BUG : ShellKontrol now run exactly (100%) the same way on Windows and on Linux. (Timer to start searching for a server every 10000 ms)
To download right now, visit:
Please remember that KontrolPack is still a work in progress. If you are interested in this whole concept, we encourage you to keep in touch with the project by reading our news and regularly checking out the KontrolPack web site for updates.
Log in to post a comment.