KontrolPack is an efficient, cross-platform remote shell command executor. The project's goal is to improve system interoperability connecting remote computers (independently of operating systems running) and executing shell command across networks.
This release is stable, few bugs have been fixed and the user interface has been improved. We hope that this release will allow people to understand and get an overview of what exactly is behind the KontrolPack's idea.
The main goal of this new release is to interact more and more with each platform. For this reason, you can now get a specific version of KontrolPack for MS Windows with a *.exe installer and a *.tar.gz for GNU/Linux and Mac OS X operating system.
JKontrolv1.1.0 Changelog :
- FIX BUG : Predefined command UI.
- FIX BUG : Stop each client connection.
- FIX BUG : server setting UI.
New functionalities :
- Improvement : Client handling more user friendly with dynamic tab panel creation.
- Improvement : command memory allowing to get last send commands using key UP/DOWN or +/- buttons.
ShellKontrolv0.1.2 Changelog :
- Improvement : Buffer flow cut if the command returns more than 300*3000 characters. Allowing admins to keep controling clients even if the flow is constant.
- NT Service and Unix daemon handling for the ShellKontrol client.
- Win32 UI "ShellKontrol Launcher Beta1"to handle ShellKontrol Launcher for MS Windows.
- GNU/Linux un/installer script.
To download right now, visit:
We remind you that the project is still a work in progress.
We encourage you, if you are interesting in our concept to keep in touch with "KontrolPack". Reading news and checking out regularly the KontrolPack Web site.
Log in to post a comment.