Windows 7 x64
The problem is when I do some major editing in the Source mode and then change to the Design mode, all of my changes I made in Source are eliminated like they were never made. I've attached a file that I made so you can follow how this happens and easily duplicate it.
1. Open the attached file in KompoZer.
2. Go into the "Source" view.
3. Delete the following text: "problem in Windows 7 x64"
4. Now, change back to the "Design" mode.
5. The text you deleted in Step #3 is still there when it isn't suppose to be.
I've been able to duplicate this 100% of the time in different files I've been working with.
There is however, one way to prevent this from happening. And that is to save your file before you go from the Source to Design mode. However, you don't always want to do that encase your trying to see if you made the correct changes.
Log in to post a comment.