Hello,

I just updated to Kubuntu 9.04 and Kile 2.1, and the Autocomplete feature is not behaving as it did before.

Now, for example, if I type

\begin{itemi

and hit enter, the output is:

\begin{itemize}\item

\end{itemize}

which is not what I want, whereas if I finish typing itemize, i.e.,

\begin{itemize}

and hit enter, the output is

\begin{itemize}
\item
\end{itemize}

as desired. Moreover, I cannot seem to edit LaTeX environments under Settings -> Configure Kile -> LaTex -> General -> Commands -> Configure. The Edit button is grayed out, and it says that I can only edit and delete user-defined environments.

Thanks for your help.

Adam