On March 20th, 2013, 5:15 p.m. CET, Eugene Shalygin wrote:
I forgot to remove two commented out lines. I'm sorry. But it does not worth a new diff revision, I think?
On March 20th, 2013, 5:07 p.m. CET, Eugene Shalygin wrote:
Review request for Kile and Michel Ludwig.
By Eugene Shalygin.
Updated March 20, 2013, 5:07 p.m.
It might have sence to use some other double quotes substitutions in addition to built-in. For instance, in dialogues typesetting. This simple patch adds possibility to add new quote types via configuration dialog.
- src/CMakeLists.txt (b0b03cc)
- src/dialogs/configurationdialog.cpp (cfcf8ff)
- src/dialogs/quotesconfigdialog.h (PRE-CREATION)
- src/dialogs/quotesconfigdialog.cpp (PRE-CREATION)
- src/dialogs/quotesconfigdialog.ui (PRE-CREATION)
- src/editorextension.h (e963129)
- src/editorextension.cpp (fc3906b)
- src/kile.kcfg (cff4670)
- src/models/quotesmodel.h (PRE-CREATION)
- src/models/quotesmodel.cpp (PRE-CREATION)
- src/widgets/latexconfigwidget.h (57b699d)
- src/widgets/latexconfigwidget.cpp (6d4a975)
- src/widgets/latexconfigwidget.ui (502f688)