On August 28th, 2012, 6:54 p.m., Michel Ludwig wrote:
Committed to the master branch in commit f2ffa3d15d156d1a175fbd6e6469860d4bef1b5b.
On August 28th, 2012, 3:58 p.m., Eugene Shalygin wrote:
Review request for Kile.
By Eugene Shalygin.
Updated Aug. 28, 2012, 3:58 p.m.
Three things have to be done for that:
1. Detect biblatex backend and run appropriate tool
2. Fix LaTeX rerun
3. Detect bibliography resources in new commands
For item 1 we add Add BibTex/Biber tool. Then we capture bibtool name from LaTeX output and try to load bib tools
with the same configuration. If it is not possible, load user default one
For item 2 one needs just to look for "rerun" instead of "Rerun" in the latex output. Solved by adding option Qt::CaseInsensitive in src/kilestdtools.cpp.
For item 3 the follwing soltion is proposed. Add a section "Bibliographies" to latex commands configuration where 4 default commands are provied: \bibliography, \addbibresource, \addglobalbib, and \addsectionbib. These commands are taken for parsing and \bibliography item is removed from static list items in src/documentinfo.cpp.
Manual testing by compiling in nornal and LivePreview modes with PDFLaTeX and XeLaTeX specifying different Biblatex backends.
- CMakeLists.txt (7191069)
- src/data/kilestdtools-win.rc (182cb5d)
- src/data/kilestdtools.rc (cfdadca)
- src/dialogs/latexcommanddialog.h (c19f659)
- src/dialogs/latexcommanddialog.cpp (1dc6ebe)
- src/documentinfo.cpp (2034142)
- src/kilestdtools.h (0ad2b7f)
- src/kilestdtools.cpp (012f55f)
- src/latexcmd.h (c504aec)
- src/latexcmd.cpp (1f46fdc)