memory leak ?

Help
polrus
2005-05-11
2013-04-25
  • polrus

polrus - 2005-05-11

4days uptime with kiax running result in 400MB or ram beeing used by kiax

ps . there sould be an easier link to this forum from kiax.org because now it's "hidden" in credits

• Emo

Emo - 2005-05-11

Quite possible, I havent performed a lot of tests for memory leaks but that will be done. The first possible to be is from the logging process, and secondly I think the wrapper needs a careful check, especially the event handling.
      Also some memory leaks reports are being posted on the iaxclient mailing list, and currently kiax has an already quite old version of iaxclient, but is quite possible memory leaking to come also from the wrapper or gui.

• Joost Witteveen

Joost Witteveen - 2005-07-01

Yes, kiax leaks memory. I found the bug about 3 weeks ago, and thought I posted the diff to this site, but I just checked, and couldn't find it anywere. Anyway, if you go to the "open forum", you'll find my posting "memory leak.", where the fix does appear.

Thanks,
      joostje

• Emo

Emo - 2005-07-02

The patch stays open in section Patches since you posted it. However it does not appear in the sources yet. Soon there will be a new version which will have it applied.

Thanks a lot !

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks