KH Coder is a free software for Quantitative Content Analysis or Text Mining of Japanese language data.
This version of KH Coder provides various kinds of searching & statistical analysis functions by using ChaSen, MySQL, Perl and R as back-end tools. Some basic features are as follows.
- frequency of words / categories / documents
- collocation statistics of words
- association analysis of words
- crosstab of categories
- hierarchical cluster analysis of words / categories / documents
- multi-dimensional scaling of words / categories
- correspondence analysis of words / categories
- search words / documents
- KWIC concordance
Some screen shots with English language captions
KH Coder Web Site (written in Japanese language)
About released files:
khcoder-2b16-f.exe: with ChaSen, MySQL, and R embedded
khcoder-2b16-s.exe: w/o ChaSen, MySQL, R
khcoder-2b16.tar.gz: Source files written in Perl
Log in to post a comment.