Philip Colmer - 2013-05-22

I've created an S3 bucket. I've set the Online Provider to S3 and edited the KeePass Entry to specify the access key, secret access key and bucket name.

If I choose Tools > KeePassSync > Open, the window defaults to digitalbucket.net. Changing that to S3 and clicking OK reports "Possible connection issue. Unable to retrieve databases. Test your connection and try again."

If I choose Tools > KeePassSync > Sync, I get a horrible long error message:

KeyPassSync_S3: Please re-send this request to the specified temporary endpoint. Continue to use the original request endpoint for future requests.
at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invole(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at KeePassSync.AmazonS3.AmazonS3.GetObject(String Bucket, String Key, Boolean GetMetadata, Boolean GetData, Boolean InlineData, String AWSAccessKeyId, DateTime Timestamp, Boolean TimestampSpecified, String Signature, String Credential)
at KeePassSync.Providers.S3.S3Provider.GetFile(PwEntry entry, String remoteFilename, String localFilename)