Can't Run Latest KPSD On My HTC S621

Yirm
2009-07-06
2013-04-22
  • Yirm

Yirm - 2009-07-06

I have an HTC S621 (same as T-Mobile Dash).  I've been able to install and use all previous versions of KPSD.  But starting with 0.1.2, I've started getting the following error:

The application failed to load required components.  If the .NET Compact framework is installed on a storage card, please ensure that the card is in place and launch the application again.  If this fails, a re-installation of the .NET Compact Framework is recommended.  Support info: - 2147454964 (8000700C).

I've even tried restoring the device to its factory state.  I also downloaded the .NET Compact Framework  as you suggested on your site, but it won't install as the same version is already installed.

Any ideas?  TIA.

-Jeremy

• Yirm

Yirm - 2009-07-06

I just re-downloaded 0.1.1, and it works fine.  (Passwords are not compatible with KP 2.07, though, which are the format my files are in.)

BTW, using WM6 Standard version, of course.

• Tobias

Tobias - 2009-07-12

Hi Yirm!

Hm odd.. Can you be a bit more precise about the exception / the CAB file you tried to install?

On the other hand i have to anyhow make a new release since KeePass V2.08 is now out and out of Beta, so send me an e-mail and i can give you a testversion of KeePassSD V0.1.3 based on V2.08.

Cheers,
        Tobias

• Yirm

Yirm - 2009-07-13

Hi.  I was using the Standard version of V0.1.2.  The error message was as follows:

"The application failed to load required components. If the .NET Compact framework is installed on a storage card, please ensure that the card is in place and launch the application again. If this fails, a re-installation of the .NET Compact Framework is recommended. Support info: - 2147454964 (8000700C). "

I'll PM you with my email.  Thanks!

-Jeremy

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks