Any updated status on an Alpha release for WM5 Smartphone?
I promise to only use it on a COPY of my database (I don't want to save/change passwords, I just want to read them anyway).
I also promise not to blame you if it crashes my phone. It wouldn't be the first app I use to do that. :)
Ehm yes, i am a bit behind "schedule". KeePass V1.07 turned up a bit unexpected for me and also VVits changes on KeePassPPC V0.4.3 caught me a bit by surprise. However i am not complaining, i am glad about every code contribution. In addition to that i had a week of business trips to do for my regular job, so i couldn't work on any changes during that time.
So at the moment i have to
- Merge the V1.07 encryption library to KeePassPPC
- Generate a Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional version of KeePassPPC
- Merge VVits GUI changes to KeePassPPC
- Merge (& Improve) VVits Clipboard changes to KeePassPPC
- Merge (& Improve) VVits Password reenter change to KeePassPPC
- Fix the PassGenDlg. Looks as if it was not producing as random passwords as it should have done.
- Update the webpage & produce a KeePassPPC V0.4.4 release
- Merge the V1.07 encryption library to build a KeePassLibC32.dll for KeePassSD
- Produce a webpage with big fat red warning for KeePassSD Alpha
- Produce the release packages & ReadMe for KeePassSD
KeePassSD seems to be quite stable, there is just a sh**load of functionality missing and i have problems with the image resources, which result in the transparency not working for the PocketPC 2003 build. Well, still good enough for a public Alpha, but it is no where near the functionality of KeePassPPC nor the KeePass V2.02 Alpha from Dominik.
All I really want is a viewer. Anything else is just gravy. Currently I have to export my KeePass database to a text file and then encrypt that in a format that I can un-encrypt on my phone. Surely what you've got can improve on that system, no?
If there was a free way to develop for WM5, I would take a stab at some coding myself, but as far as I can tell, I've got to buy Visual Studio to even compile code. :(
Don't beat yourself up over features. It isn't like we are paying you for this. You won't lose any customers. ;)
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.